Hello and Welcome!!!

When we were looking for a Portie, I enjoyed the few blogs and websites that are out there. I decided it was a great way to record his life and our enjoyment with him. So this is... Cruz's blog. a.k.a. "Cypress Bay's Midnight Cruz". Enjoy!

Cruz's Birthday

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Walk

Just got back from our first offical  real walk.   He has finally learned what a leash is ans is getting much better.  Usually he would keep stopping and it ending up to be a sniffing session, instead of a walk.  He made it for 15 minutes before he looked up at me like he had enough.  I picked him up and carried him to give him a rest, then, back down for the home stretch.  Great walk!  My ears were really cold, so I figured it was long enough to be out, 20 minutes in total!!  We both did great.  Didn't see any other people walking their dogs, but it is early on a Saturday morning.  I would of been sleeping if not woken at 6 am by a whining puppy!

1 comment:

  1. That was a picture from the 28th of January not today!! Snow was gone within 4 hours.

    ReplyDelete