Hello and Welcome!!!

When we were looking for a Portie, I enjoyed the few blogs and websites that are out there. I decided it was a great way to record his life and our enjoyment with him. So this is... Cruz's blog. a.k.a. "Cypress Bay's Midnight Cruz". Enjoy!

Cruz's Birthday

Friday, February 5, 2010

Cruz went in for a nail trim and did wonderful!  All the employees were falling all over him in awe.  He loves going with me in the car so any time I leave he runs to me to find out if he can come with.   We got to meet a few new dogs from the "hood" this morning.  Two labs and a mix breed.  Very exciting!!  Now we are waiting for the 12 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight and into tomorrow.  Can't wait!  Here is a picture of Cruz having fun in the 2 inches of snow that we got on yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment